As I mentioned in our Welcome post, each Wednesday I'll be covering topics relating to health and fitness.
Why dedicate a day of the week of Be Better Now towards health and fitness? I worked in a hospital for five years and it was extremely rare to see a happy person laid up in hospital bed. Being healthy relieves us of stress which makes us more productive. And when you are healthy you avoid the hospital bills that can take all your money.
What articles can you expect to see on Wednesdays? Here are some topics we'll cover:
- Exercise - Between aerobic and anaerobic exercise, there's a lot to cover.
- Nutrition - How can eating smarter get you the body you've always dreamed of? How can you feel just as good on the inside?
- Longevity - What steps can we take to live longer? Living longer doesn't mean much without a high quality of life and being healthy is part of that.
- Mind Hacks - How do stay motivated? Why do people fail to reach their exercise goals?
- Tools - What can you use to help you succeed in your health goals?
Strap yourself in, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
[Photo credit: Top Socialite]This post involves:
Next: Be Better Now Thursday and Friday: A Bit of Everything